As low as $44.99 per coin over spot!
The 2017 1 oz Gold Kangaroo coin continues the popular series known for its recognizable wildlife symbol of Australia. Designs change yearly, promoting collectibility through distinguishing characteristics.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each Gold coin comes in APMEX MintDirect® Single packaging.
- Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card (2 1/2" x 3 1/4") to protect your coin’s finish.
- Multiples of 10 and 20 will come housed in a clear plastic clamshell box sealed with a plastic band.
- Obverse: Portrays Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the classic red kangaroo design bounding across an outback plain. Also included is the year of issue, weight, and purity of the coin.
- Guaranteed by The Perth Mint.
Secure your Gold Kangaroo by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Gold Kangaroo offers an unrivaled combination of quality and fascinating wildlife design, which brings this Gold bullion coin series to life. Add the 2017 1 oz Gold Australian Kangaroo coin to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Perth Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed boxes, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® 2017 1 oz Gold Kangaroo Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the Perth Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin, guaranteed.