The first coin in a brand new series features Denali in Alaska. The seven summits are the highest mountains on each of the seven continents.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a custom box to use for display, original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of only 777.
- New smartminting© technology used.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II as well as the inscription of the queen’s name, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features the peaks of Denali in topographic detail from a bird's eye perspective.
Add this 2016 Cook Islands 5 oz Silver Denali coin to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.