Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
WOW! What a crazy error. This coin has been struck 15% off center and is circulated.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the XF-40 condition of the coin.
- Struck 15% Off Center.
- Mintage of 15,260,692 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral V.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1887 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!