A very nice problem free coin graded by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Mintage of 604,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1913-S Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!