Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This coin features heavy toning adding to its originality. This coin would fit well in a high-end set of Peace Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Coins from the Denver Mint carry an "D" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1934-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!