1893 Barber Half Dollar PR-67 Cameo PCGS
Only 792 Proof coins were produced making these coins increasingly rare in the market.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Authenticated and graded as PR-67 Cameo by PCGS.
- Mintage of just 792 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1893 Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!