1904-S Barber Half Dollar XF-45 NGC
One of the lower mintage halves in the series with only 553,038 minted.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Authenticated and graded as XF-45 by NGC.
- Mintage of just 553,038 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1904-S Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!