Tough coin to find in this grade. Only 1,245 coins were minted in 1892 making this coin increasingly rare in the market.
- Contains .1808 oz Silver.
- Graded PF-66 Cameo by NGC guarantees the authenticity and condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 1,245 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1892 Barber Quarter graded by NGC to your cart today!