This Key Date 1913-S Barber Quarter has the lowest mintage of the entire series. Missing from most sets, even low grades are highly desirable.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Graded Fine-12 by NGC.
- Mintage of just 40,000 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its claws.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1913-S Barber Quarter graded by NGC to your cart today!