1892-S Barber Quarter MS-65 NGC
First year of issue coin. Tough to find coins this nice that are over 100 years old and openly circulated during that time.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 964,079 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its claws.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1892-S Barber Quarter graded by NGC to your cart today!