1913 Type 1 Buffalo Nickel PR-66 PCGS
Two distinct types were issued in 1913. This is the Type-I issue with the buffalo standing on a mound instead of a plain (Type-II).
- Designed by James Fraser.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of just 1,520 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of a Native American.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!