This is a nice coin with original surfaces and a nice amount of detail. This is a perfect coin for any dollar collection or type set.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Certified by NGC as being AU-50.
- Designed by Robert Scot, first chief engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty with her hair flowing and encircled by 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle surrounded by United States of America.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1806 Draped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!