This is a beautiful example of an early dated Draped Bust Half Dollar that has never been in circulation.
- Population of only 17* coins.
- Mintage of only 301,706 coins.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Certified by NGC as being MS-64.
- Designed by Robert Scot, first chief engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty with her hair flowing and encircled by 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle surrounded by United States of America.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1807 Draped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!
* Population per NGC as of 8/31/16.