This is a beautiful example of a Capped Bust Half Dollar that has never been in circulation.
- Population of only 46* coins.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Certified by NGC as being MS-65.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1831 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!
* Population per NGC as of 8/31/16.