This is a nice example of an early dated Flowing Hair Half Dollar that has seen light circulation.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Graded by NGC as Extra Fine-40 guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 299,680 coins.
- Designed by Robert Scot.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty with Flowing Hair.
- Reverse: Depicts a perched eagle with its wings spread.
Protect your Flowing Hair Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1795 Flowing Hair Half Dollar to your cart today!
All examples of 1795 Flowing Hair Half Dollars are scarce, but coins in this state of preservation are exceedingly so. This coin has several adjustment marks on the obverse. The U.S. Mint would draw a file across the planchets to ensure that the weight was absolutely accurate. The adjustment marks on this specimen were created by U.S. Mint officials.