1854 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle MS-61 PCGS
This early dated $10 Gold Liberty has a low mintage of only 54,250 coins and a even lower population of only 5 coins in this grade.
- Population of only 5* coins.
- Mintage of only 52,250 coins.
- Contains .4838 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your $10 Gold eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
* Population report per PCGS as of 8/30/16.