A true piece of American history, this beautiful Gold coin has survived more than 100 years and has never been circulated.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-67 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These coins retain their original luster adding to the beauty of their MS-67 condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!