This 1870 dated $2.50 Liberty Quarter Eagle has a low mintage of only 4,520 coins and an even lower population of only 7 coins at this level.
- Mintage of only 4,520 coins.
- Population of 7 coins at this grade level with 11 graded higher.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-60 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!