This 1872 dated $3 Gold Princess has a low mintage of only 2,000 coins and an even lower population of only 2 coins at this grade level.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Population of only 2* coins at PCGS.
- Contains .1451 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Represents the Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
Protect and display your $3 Gold Princess coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin retains the majority of its original luster adding to the beauty of the MS-64 condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $3 Gold Princess to your cart today!
* Population per PCGS as of 8/30/16.