The 1793 Half Cent had a mintage of just 35,334 coins, this is a strong example graded VF-30 by NGC.
- Composition of Pure Copper.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designer unknown, engraved by Henry Voigt.
- Obverse: Image of a young woman with "Liberty" above and the date below, facing left instead of right like. The profile to the right dates from 1794 to 1808.
- Reverse: Shows the face value below a circled wreath with "United States of America" around the edge.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1793 Half Cent to your cart today!