This beautiful low mintage coin would fit well in any set of Indian Head Cents. Coins at this level of preservation are seldom available and this particular coin includes the "Red" designation as well.
- Population of 3 coins at this grade level with 2 graded higher.
- Mintage of only 2,960 coins.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the Proof-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
A perfect coin to add to any high grade collection of Indian Head Cents. Add this 1887 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!