This very unique mint error has been professionally certified by NGC and contains the MS-66 grade along with the mint error attribution for an "Obverse Die Cap".
- Unique mint error featuring an obvious die cap error.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Gilroy Roberts and Frank Gasparro.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts' image of John F. Kennedy with the date below.
- Reverse: Frank Gasparro's rendition of The Great Seal of the United States with the face value below and "United States of America" above.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this "Unique" 1976-D Kennedy Half Dollar to your cart today!