1870 Half Dime Pattern PF-64+ CAMEO NGC (Judd-814)
One of the most beautiful pattern coins in existence. Iconic in its design and missing from most collections.
- This Pattern Half Dime piece is a High R.7 rarity.
- Struck in Silver with a plain edge.
- Certified by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: A seated Liberty faces left while supporting a shield with a scroll inscribed "LIBERTY" on her right side and holding an olive branch in her left hand.
- Reverse: Features the denomination "5 CENTS", enclosed within a wreath of cotton and corn that is tied with a bow at the bottom. The legend "STANDARD" in smaller letters is at the upper periphery.
Display your graded Half Dime Silver pattern coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your pattern coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!