1858 Liberty Seated Dime PR-64+ Cameo PCGS
This 1858 proof dime is one of a mintage of only 100. This issue is rarely found with cameo contrast, this coin being one of only 7 so designated by PCGS
- Contains .0721 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-64+ Cameo grade of this coin.
- Population of only 2*coins in PR-64+ Cameo, with only 3 coins graded higher.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty seated on a rock facing left while her right hand rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Displays “One Dime” surrounded by a wreath.
Display your Liberty Seated Dime in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Used on most denominations of American coinage from the 1830s to the 1890s, Gobrecht's Seated Liberty design is one of the most well-known images in U.S. numismatics. This beautiful cameo proof would make an excellent part of any U.S. type set, or would well represent this long-running type in any collection. Add this attractive proof dime to your cart today!
* Population report per PCGS as of 9/1/2016.