The clean surfaces of this low mintage coin show varied, colorful toning. Graded MS-67 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- This coin is one of 11* graded MS-67 by NGC with 5 finer.
- Mintage of 13,600 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty seated on a rock facing left while her right hand rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap. Date below.
- Reverse: Heraldic eagle with denomination below.
- Variety Briggs 1-A, with Type 2 Reverse.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Quarter in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this superb gem MS-67 Liberty Seated Quarter to your cart today!
Because of a congressional mandate to produce large numbers of Silver dollars, the production capabilities of the U.S. Mint were largely focused away from the subsidiary denominations during the 1880s, creating exceptionally low mintages in many cases. This quarter is one of the mintages affected, with only 13,600 produced. Fewer yet survive to present in such exemplary condition.
* Population as reported by NGC as of September 2016.