Rarely are with-arrows Seated Quarter proofs available. This attractive, mid-grade example offers an opportunity to add this elusive type to your collection.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- This coin is graded PF-64 by NGC, approximately average grade for the issue.
- Mintage unknown, but an estimated 10-15 pieces survive in all grades.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty seated on a rock facing left while her right hand rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap. Date below with arrows.
- Reverse: Heraldic eagle with denomination below, surrounded by rays.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Quarter in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this proof Liberty Seated Quarter to your cart today!
Proofs of with-arrows Seated Quarters are nearly non-existent. Available for only two years, total survival of the type is estimated to be around 20-25 coins in all grades. Undoubtedly, this fine example is a rarity that will take an important place in any high-end collection of Seated coinage.
* Population as reported by NGC as of September 2016.