Though available graded as high as MS-69, populations of the Oregon Trail half dollar become limited in MS-68. This is an excellent opportunity to pick up a registry-set worthy classic commemorative.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Population of 37 in MS-68 with 3 finer.
- Obverse: Features a strikingly rendered Indian with box in hand, standing with an outstretched arm in front of a map of the country.
- Reverse: Depicts a Conestoga wagon drawn by oxen heading into a setting sun.
Protect and display your Silver commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Often called the most beautiful American coin, this classic commemorative is the only coin that James Earle Fraser and his wife Laura Gardin Fraser designed together. Add this ultra-gem example to your cart today!