A great coin for any high grade set of Standing Liberty quarters!
- Population of 20 coins at this grade level with 1 graded higher.
- Mintage of only 2,700,000 coins.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!