A beautiful example of this defunct denomination, this coin uncommonly shows cameo contrast, and is exceptionally well preserved.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the PR-66 condition of the coin.
- Population of 62 coins at this grade level with 14 graded higher.
- Mintage of 510 coins.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse : Displays the denomination in Roman numerals encircled by a wreath.
Protect and display your Three Cent Nickel coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The 1877 Three Cent Nickel was available only as a proof. Add this excellent example to your cart today!
* Population as reported by PCGS as of September 2016.