This has been given the highly desirable star designation by NGC due to the superb eye appeal due to beautiful bullseye-patterened rainbow toning.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- NGC's star designation indicates exceptional eye appeal.
- One of only 8 graded PF-68 by NGC with none finer.
- Mintage of 3,575 coins.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet. Date below, including a visibly repunched "881."
- Reverse : Displays the denomination in Roman numerals encircled by a wreath.
Protect and display your Three Cent Nickel coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Ultra Gem example to your cart today!
* Population as reported by NGC, September 2016.