This attractive coin offers an affordable opportunity to acquire this scarce proof issue.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1864-1873.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 600 for this final issue of this obsolete denomination.
- Obverse: Focuses on the shield, or escutcheon, as a defensive weapon, signifying strength and self-protection through unity.
- Reverse: An ornate wheat wreath with "2 CENTS" in the middle.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection or high grade type set. Add this Proof-63 1873 Two Cent Piece to your cart today!