This is a 1939 Walking Liberty Half Dollar graded PR-68 by PCGS.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the beautiful PR-68 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Proof Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any graded collection. Add this PR-68 PCGS Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!