This is a 1929-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar graded MS-66 by PCGS.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the beautiful MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
This coin will make a great addition to any graded collection. Add this MS-66 PCGS Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!