Out of this world opportunity and with a mintage of only 10,000 coins each. The 2012 Crux, 2013 Pavo and 2014 Orion are the first, second and third coins in the popular award-winning series. Like a shooting star, these won't last long.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Concave design adds a sense of depth.
- Comes with a presentation tin which is designed for the coin to stand upright, showing off its distinct concave shape with mint issued certificate of authenticity.
- Graded a perfect PF-70 UCAM by NGC.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with the legal tender face value of “5 Dollars” and the year date.
- Reverse: Each coin features their corresponding constellation and is framed by a compass design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all! Add the $5 Color Domed Southern Sky Set to your cart today!