Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This ancient Greek Silver tetradrachm of Thasos was struck more than 2,100 years ago, sometime in the 2nd to 1st century BC.
- Contains .52 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Very Fine certification.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Ivy-wreathed head of Dionysus.
- Reverse: Herakles standing naked, holding a club and lion's skin over his left arm.
Display your ancient Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Thrace Thasos Silver Tetradrachm coin to your cart today!