This is a nice original coin with an orange patina.
- Listed as BG-532 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Rarity rating of R.4 with about 150-200 known.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty with stars surrounding.
- Reverse: Denomination within beading.
- Issued by Antoine Louis Nouizillet.
- Issued by Frontier, Deviercy & Co, a jeweler that produced tokens from 1853-1864.
Protect and display your 25 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 25 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin to your cart today!