Struck to the same standards of French, Belgian and Swiss 20 Francs, each of these Italian 20 Lire coins contains .1867 oz of Gold. These Gold coins are a great way to add variety to any Gold coin collection.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins in this listing will be in Almost Uncirculated condition or better.
- Obverse: A bust of the King of Italy at the time the coin was struck with the date below.
- Reverse: Enwreathed crowned arms of Italy with the denomination.
- Minted at various Italian mints from 1862-1884.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these Italian 20 Lire coins make a good addition to any world Gold collection. Add some of these Gold 20 Lire coins to your cart today!
Dates and monarchs will be of our choice, 1861-1900, and limited to available inventory.