Only $29.99 per coin over spot!
Struck to the same standards of French, Belgian and Swiss 20 Francs, each of these Italian 20 Lire coins contains .1867 oz of Gold. These Gold coins are a great way to add variety to any Gold coin collection.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins in this listing will be in Almost Uncirculated condition or better.
- Obverse: A bust of the King of Italy at the time the coin was struck with the date below.
- Reverse: Enwreathed crowned arms of Italy with the denomination.
- Minted at various Italian mints from 1862-1884.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these Italian 20 Lire coins make a good addition to any world Gold collection. Add some of these Gold 20 Lire coins to your cart today!
Dates and monarchs will be of our choice, 1861-1900, and limited to available inventory.