One of the greatest names in Science Fiction & Fantasy Art history, Frank Frazetta, lives on in these limited edition rounds. The Death Dealer is now available as a set which offers you the opportunity to purchase the entire Death Dealer collection.
- Contains a 1 oz Proof round, 1 oz Antique round, 5 oz Proof Silver round and a 1 oz Copper Proof round.
- Each round comes in protective plastic. This set features non-matching serial numbers of our choice.
- Obverse: Depicts a menacing armor-clad warrior with a horned helmet, whose facial features are obscured by shadow, atop a horse, while holding a bloody ax and shield.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a young Frazetta, with life-like detail.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia, a student of the Frazetta school.
These rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Frank Frazetta. Add this beautiful Death Dealer set to your collection today!
Each round is hand-fed and manually struck up to five times, ensuring each ultra-high quality proof features 3-D relief on both the obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to the Death Dealer and Frank Frazetta himself, as they seem to pop off the round's surface.
The Frank Frazetta Museum pays tribute to Frank & Ellie's dream, imagined, designed and painstakingly constructed under the steadfast watch of Frank and his son, Frank Jr., in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Today, Frank Jr. and his team at the Frazetta Museum are charged with preserving Frazetta's legacy and providing an inspiring environment for aspiring artists, who can visit the museum, learn and create merely steps away from where the master brought his imagination to life in oil, watercolor and ink!