The legacy of one of the greatest names in Science Fiction & Fantasy Art history continues with this Limited Edition iconic Barbarian struck as a 1 AVDP oz .999 fine Copper round.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a barbarian atop a mud mound with the remains of his enemies buried under his feet, holding his bloodied sword as a symbol of his victory over his enemies. Skeletons and bones are scattered across the base, along with a huge ax, a sharp sword and a scabbard.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a young Frazetta, with life-like detail.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia, a student of the Frazetta school.
Protect your Copper in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These Copper rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Frank Frazetta.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Copper Barbarian Round to your collection today!
Each mirrorlike Copper round features 3-D relief on both the obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to the Barbarian and Frank Frazetta himself, as they seem to pop off the round's surface.
The Frank Frazetta Museum pays tribute to Frank & Ellie's dream, imagined, designed and painstakingly constructed under the steadfast watch of Frank and his son, Frank Jr., in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Today, Frank Jr. and his team at the Frazetta Museum are charged with preserving Frazetta's legacy and providing an inspiring environment for aspiring artists, who can visit the museum, learn and create merely steps away from where the master brought his imagination to life in oil, watercolor and ink!