The 1854 Liberty Octagonal 25 Cent Gold coin is a nice piece of Americana. California fractional Gold coins were produced between 1852 and 1876 and were used as a method of commerce for California pioneers.
- Listed as BG-105 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Rarity rating of R.3 with about 201-500 known.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty with stars surrounding.
- Reverse: Denomination within beading.
- Nice and original coin with an orange patina.
- Issued by Frontier, Deviercy & Co.
Protect and display your 25 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 25 cent Liberty Gold Octagonal coin to your cart today!