These White Lion Cubs are the fourth release in an adorable series from the Perth Mint. The white lion is found in the Timbavati region of South Africa. While the color of their coat is a white, blond color, much lighter than the tawny African lion, they are in fact the same species. Their white coat is a result of a recessive gene carried by both their parents. As a result, a lioness can give birth to both white and tawny colored cubs in the same litter.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a classic display case inside a beautifully illustrated shipper and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, country and year.
- Reverse: Features two white lion cubs playing in the grass in the savannah.
- Guaranteed by the Tuvalu government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1/2 oz White Lion Cubs coin to your cart today!