Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
Designed by the Perth Mint in Australia, the Australian Gold Lunar coins are among some of the most beautiful coins in the world.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Graded MS-69 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of 9,325 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for “tiger” with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Lunar Year of the Tiger coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2010 1/2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!