A blast white piece with some light toning, giving the coin character and life. A beautiful burst of luster can be seen in the fields on both the obverse and reverse. Considering this is in an old green holder, this coin is most likely undergraded.
PCGS has certified this coin as an AU-55. It is very scarce in this state of preservation.
- Contains .1808 oz of pure Silver.
- Graded AU-55 by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin. Housed in an Old Green Holder (OGH).
- Obverse: Shows a bust of King Kalakaua.
- Reverse: Features the central shield from the Hawaii Coat of Arms.
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint for the Kingdom of Hawaii.
Protect your Hawaiian Quarter in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This iconic piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1883 Hawaii Quarter to your cart today!