King Kalakaua I appears on the obverse of this Silver Dollar. While many Hawaiian Silver coins have been cleaned, finding a problem-free and untouched example is a sheer delight. Nice even color and wear make this coin especially eye appealing.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Graded Extra Fine-45 by NGC guarantees the condition of the coin.
- A smaller mintage of only 500,000 coins and tough to obtain in a problem free holder.
- Obverse: Shows a bust of King Kalakaua.
- Reverse: Features the central shield from the Hawaii Coat of Arms.
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint for the Kingdom of Hawaii.
Protect your Hawaiian Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This iconic piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1883 Hawaii Dollar to your cart today!