The undisputed king of the Indian cent series, this example has been certified by PCGS and is an excellent piece for a collector to finish a collection.
- Graded Almost Good-3 by PCGS.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Liberty in a Native American headdress.
- Reverse: Depicts an oak wreath surrounding the denomination.
- Mintage of 852,500 coins, the second lowest mintage in the series.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1877 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!