Originally issued in a GSA holder and submitted to PCGS for encapsulation and grading. Reverse toning adds to the originality of this piece.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Carson City Mint feature a "CC" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1885-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!