Great affordable example for a circulated 19th century Gold type set.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Certified by NGC as AU-53 ensuring its authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect and display your Liberty Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this highly sought after coin to your cart today!