Nice problem-free key date coin with a low mintage. A perfect coin to add to any circulated set of Indian Head Cents.
- Small mintage of only 309,000 coins.
- Encapsulation by NGC provides protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
- "S" mintmark for San Francisco is below the wreath on the reverse.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this key date 1909-S Indian Head Cent to your cart today!