Some light coloration lays on top of the lusterous surfaces, adding character and originality to the coin.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and a cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1916-D Barber Quarter to your cart today!