Key date of the Liberty Nickel series. Nice problem free coin with bold details for the given grade.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Mintage of only 1,472,700 pieces.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral V.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1885 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!